måndag 20 juli 2009

New start!

When a new life starts and changes your life once again, old habits might be lost. Some forever and some for a little while, until order and normality is restored, and the old habits get a new place in the new life.



In addition to being a thoughton life, it is also my reason for having neglected this blog for quite a while. I have worked for three months on Monday and it has become a normality just like everything else. Now I am starting to miss the blog. I miss to share all the weirdo things we have been up to, which we see every day and which we sometimes see without even noticing. Keeping the blog alive is also a way of keeping our own eyes open.



Another reason for the blog being neglected is that our dear host country once again has made it difficult for us to communicate with the rest of the world. Blogspot has been closed for months and Facebook for three weeks now. Hotmail was closed for a while but is back up as far as I understand. I need to use a proxy or a remote desktop to Gustav's Boston based server to be able to write the blog.



A third reason is that I do what I always do - I "take water above my head" or simply: I make sure to raise my own expectations on the blog untill I just don't have time anymore to live up to them. You might find that the new blog will be more blog like and less Travel journey like. We will try to write shorter and more often. And this time I will not promsie pictures every time.



I am glad to be back on track and I hope that you agree. Below a short snapshot with pictures from the last three months together with an unpublished blogpost.



Welcome back!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar