torsdag 13 november 2008

A little ditt and a little datt...

Good morning!
I am happy to say that the sun has returned to Shanghai. We had a couple of mornings when we woke up to 15 degrees in the apartment (and 10 outside). These houses aren't made for the chill. Neither is Gustav so he has been sick but is now back to work.

We have started to buy milk. It tastes good and we decided to go for the one without melanin... I am happy to have milk again and I have even had my first porridge with mum's lingonberry jam. Mmmm!


In the weekend Gustav and I found a new part of the city. Taikan Lu has small tiny walking streets, fashionable shops and nice cafés but there are still a lot of apartments and houses were people live, which makes it nice and genuine.

(Squeezed in between two fancy shops an alley where someone hung their underwear to dry.)

I was very lucky to get free tickets to the Masters Tennis from a friend. Not that I really care about Tennis but when you get free tickets and your old countryman Federer is playing I guess I just had to go. Fiona came with me as Gustav was sick.

Murray (Scottish) won the first game over Simon (French). Fiona (Scottish) was happy. The second game was supposed to be Federer playing Roddick. But for some reason Roddick never turned up and Stepanek played instead. Apparently an injury I read in the news today. Anyway, Federer did his homework and won. But it was quite tight and exciting. I almost felt at home with so many swiss flags around everywhere. Hmmm, wherever home is...


In Chinese Roger is Luojie so everyone cries out: Luoijie, Luoijie!!

//Nina & Gustav

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar