tisdag 4 augusti 2009

En helt (o)vanlig dag med Nina

Don't you just hate those articles about people where they follow the person during a normal day? They are so pretentious! X wakes up at five in the morning, she does Tai Chi for two hours, bakes some bread for her family's breakfast, puts the four kids on the bike to kindergarden, bikes the 15 kms to work and is there at 8. And so on... Although I doubt that they always live like that, it doesn't stop me from feeling slightly lazy and unambitious.

So just to make you feel the same I would like to give a quick recap about my day... Just any ordinary day in Nina's life...

The alarm goes off at 6.30 and by 7.10 I have biked to work. I am 20 minutes early to my Chinese lesson! (Cross in the roof!) As of last week my colleague Alice and I have classes in the morning. Our teacher Long Mei is amazing and I'm very keen so 1 1/2 hrs passes quickly. Did you know that Stockholm in Chinese (pinyin) is Sideyigeermo?

I spend my day at work trying to figure out the limit value according to different environmental instituitions of nonylphenol ethoxylate and other weird chemicals. (I guess this is why no one so far has written about MY ordinary day. Deh deh!) But I actually also discussed our new collection for intense exercise with a cool new anti-odour function (fully sustainable and certified of course).

After work I bike through the pouring rain to my singing lesson. I absolutely love it! One hour of Do re mi and endorphines are up even though sugar is low. So meeting up with Gustav for dinner at some little restaurant. I'm sick of rice but I stick to my risotto anyway. At 20.45 our 90 minutes hot yoga class starts. Hot as in 40 degrees in the class room! A few mental pep talks with myself along the way and I stumble out 90 minutes later, proud that I didn't faint. On the way back home on the bike, I see a woman selling cats in cages. The same kind of cages they sell chickens in. I conclude that if I were to try to buy one, she would probably give it to me in a bag, neatly chopped up. I decide not to. Home at 10.56 pm and before midnight I will post today's post on my blog...

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Nina
    Din dag är ju precis så ambitiös och full av sysselsättningar och händelser som du skriver om vissa speedjacks dagar. Ta det lugnt någon gång så ska du se att magen hinner lugna sig.
    Moderliga kramar
    Mamma

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej hej,

    tack Nina för att du skriver om er tid. Gustav kan uppenbarligen inte skriva :)

    Hemma i Sverige är allt toppen, svensk sommar som bäst!! 25 grader och växlande molninghet. Vii saknar er!! Har Gustav pratat med dig ang nyår?? H/ Jacob

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag vaknade imorse, kände mig trött, snoosade tjugo minuter innan jag gick upp. tre timmar senare kom jag till saltis. vad som hände däremellan vet jag inte riktigt. Sedan har jag meckat mast sedan dess. Eftersom vi gjorde fel igår, har vi nu kommit så långt som vi tänkt komma igår... åkte hem i bil, var trött, har nu ätit och vill sova, trots att klockan är halv åtta.

    hahaha

    SvaraRadera