söndag 23 augusti 2009

The King in my heart

My colleague told me that when he thinks about a certain chairman, it is like the sun in his heart. Then he asked me how I feel in my heart when I think about my king. Eeeh... 

Zhou Enlai was the premier minister and the 2nd after Mao during many years. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhou_Enlai) He was born in Haian so there is a huge memorial, a museum and a reconstruction of his Beijing home in central Haian. We took the time to visit the memorial and it struck me how  my colleague and I both read the same biographical texts but how different we must have perceived it. Just as I know that a lot is glorifications - even lies; he knows that this is what happened and that Zhou was an amazing god father of the country.

Above the memorial as a backdrop to my colleague, the factory representatives and me.  

1 kommentar:

  1. Det är härligt att läsa alla inlägg, hur kul som helst. Dessutom tycker jag att författaren är riktigt duktig. Kul som korv? Kina verkar lite knäppt, tycker jag.
    Krtam
    Hans/Pa

    SvaraRadera