måndag 17 augusti 2009

Hair cut

After my terrible hair cut experience last time (When the guy cut my already thin hair thinner, too short and then styled it to look like a used cleaning mop – Yes it did result in me crying when leaving but I think that could have been connected with me just being generally unstable and mentally disturbed even before the hairdressers…); this time I decided not to go back to the same place. Feeling mentally stronger and prepared to take a weird hair cut if it happened, I opted for a little place just in our neighborhood. I paid 38 kuai for a guy who actually spoke a bit of English (although very limited) – compared to the whopping 180 kuai at my last place. This guy actually listened to what I said (using English, Chinese and sign language) and the haircut was modest and perfectly fine. Picture proof of a tired, Monday-morning Nina with only slightly shorter hair above…!

 

Gustav also had his hair cut at the same place. He was probably not just as pleased as you could barely see a difference and as they gave him some sort of fringe looking thing – but I thought it was fine. He left for Hong Kong this morning so unfortunately no picture proof of him.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Läbbigt det där med att bli missnöjd hos frissan, det är så oåterkalleligt...

    Häftigt att din mormor blev så gammal, nu vet du vad du har att vänta.

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vi tycker ditt hår blev jättefint. Vi väntar med spänning på en bild på Gustavs hår. Neila har fått två tänder och ska dessutom klippas snart igen :-) mest för att det inte ska täcka ögonen, hon är inte så petig med frisör än men så betalar hon inget heller...

    Puss/ kraM och Yvonne

    SvaraRadera