söndag 9 augusti 2009

I am happy

This is a good China day! Why?

1.My brother called to tell me he liked the blog. Thanks! I like you!
2. I got three different planned vacations approved on Friday. It was a close call, but some sweet talking and I'm all good to go for Japan. The sweet talking also involved the other ones joining to Japan... You are up for a surprise!
3. Seems like we will be a group of people joining for Japan. Counting down the days - 129...
4. The four week stomach issue is over and problem solved. I am allergic to the youghurt here. No wonder I didn't get better when I cut down on all other foods and only ate youghurt and knackebrod!
5. According to today's Shanghai Daily a yellow typhoon alert is issued for the typhon (named Morakot). It "could be updated to an orange or even red storm alert during peak periods today and tomorrow." Still waiting...

Shame on me for forgetting! Yesterday, was the one year anniversary of the Beijing Olympics opening and it was the first ever Chinese National Fitness Day! I celebrated with a frantic 1,5 hrs in the gym!

Above: Two guys that caught my attention today...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar